Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Financial Statement

1) Nike is a swoosh when it comes to successful companies. They are a leading shoe company in the world. I picked it because I currently wear Nike shoes and enjoy their comfortable fitting. They also sell many golf products that I utilize.

2) http://finance.yahoo.com/q/is?s=NKE+Income+Statement&annual

3) The fiscal period is from May 31 to May 31 the following year.

4) Management want to show large profit to it's shareholders and this is just following the busiest time of the year for Nike. People want to snatch spring goods and equipment before summer begins. Thus, they will purchase an abundance of products, increasing the value of the company

1 comment:

  1. 2) Link does not work - fix so I can click on it and not have to copy/paste.
    3) Not possible as that would be including May 31st twice. I believe you meant it is from June 1 - May 31.

    ReplyDelete